We are pleased and excited to announce that we will be running a Summer Day Camp Program for Summer of 2021.
Sign your kids (ages 5-12) up to join us at the Community Center for fun, fun, fun all summer long.
Camp will run Monday, June 14th through Friday, August 6th and will have:
- Affordable Weekly Pricing - $135 per weekly session (8 week long sessions offered) (Monday - Friday, 8:00a-5:30p)
- Awesome Weekly Themes Including (in chronological order): Summer Kick Off, Ooey Gooey Messy Fun, Red, White & Boom!, Rollin' Out the Red Carpet, Mad Science, Smore's and the Great Outdoors, Super Hero Academy, Kidchella
- Daily activities include crafts, outside play, games, activities, experiments and more!
- Every Wednesday we will have a special guest at camp!
- Daily Swimming - 1-3p in the Community Pool.
- Participants bring lunch, snacks, and water bottles
- Fun Staff
- COVID-19 Protocol Adherence - Small cohorts comprised of up to 22 kids and staff, that will rotate through different areas and activities to keep the day structured, safe and fun. Masks are required.
Want more information? Contact the Recreation Coordinator, Kayla Thayer, at (530) 677-2231 ext. 120 or at email@example.com.
Click HERE to register!
*All sessions of summer camp have been filled, including our waitlist.