Welcome to Cameron Park CSD's Aquatics page! Here you will find all things pool! Check out our fun special events, register for lap swim, check out what we have planned for summer! Check back often as we release swim lesson registration and information, Recreation Swim registration, pop-up events, and fitness classes! Feel free to call our front office at 530-677-2231 with questions, comments, concerns, or for assistance with registering for programs. We can't wait to see you on the deck!
Recreation Swim Information
Daily from 1:00pm-4:00pm Starting June 14, 2021
Price: $6 ages 4+
FREE for pass holders and children ages 3 and younger
*Due to staffing we are unable to currently accept payment at the pool, and the office is closed on the weekends. If you are NOT an annual pass holder, please register by clicking the link below.
Recreation Swim FAQ's
- Daily From 1-4pm
- The slide will open on Monday June 21st for Recreation Swim. Slide rules apply to all riders.
- Please bring your own chairs and blankets
- At this time, shade is minimal (we hope this changes with our solar project, and are actively discussing options), low profile beach tents and umbrellas are welcome on the grass areas and along the outer fence.
- Food and Drinks are allowed in non-breakable containers- please pick-up your trash.
- We will continue to follow CDC guidelines for masking and when our spaces have large crowds. We appreciate your help in keeping our community and staff safe and healthy!
- We cannot accept payment at the pool, so advanced registration(at least 8 hours in advance) is REQUIRED for anyone needing to pay. The link is above to register.