It’s an election year for the CSD and 3 of the 5 positions will be on the ballot this November. Would you be interested in becoming a Board member? Perhaps the better question is WHY would you want to serve as a CSD Board Member?
Serving on the Board is a great way to be involved in the direction and future of the District. The CSD is a quality-of-life organization providing quality parks facilities, exciting recreational opportunities, fire response and prevention services, emergency response and advanced life-support services, and enforcement of local covenants, conditions, and restrictions via an active CC&R program. By being an active participant on the Board of Directors you can help guide the District as it strives to meet the needs of its residents. Here’s a few things you should know:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a registered voter within the Cameron Park Community Services District boundaries.
- Candidates will need to file Declaration of Candidacy and Nomination papers with the County of El Dorado.
- If elected, you would serve a 4-year term.
- Board of Directors meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Cameron Park Community Services District Office.
- Board members also serve on 1 of 4 committees.
- Directors receive a stipend for each meeting they attend.
Have more questions or would like to simply talk about becoming a member of the CSD Board? Contact André Pichly, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530-350-4651.