Skip to main content

Splash and Spray Pad Update 

The Splash and Spray Pad is making waves! The Board of Directors approved 75% completed plans for this new amenity at Cameron Park Lake. The District is hopeful to start construction in 2022. You may be wondering how such a big project is being funded? Thanks to the Park Development Impact Fees (a fee developers pay to expand the park system to accommodate new residents) about 80% of the costs of this project is covered. The other 20% is made up of from a state grant and donations of residents just like you! This Splash and Spray Pad will be situated at the old Swimming Lagoon - a more inclusive amenity that will operate for longer hours during the warmer months of Spring to Fall. Check out the photos below to get an idea of what this completed project may look like!


Join our mailing list