This fall we will be offering multiple Skyhawk Sport Camps including:
Soccer starting Tuesday, 9/14/21 and 10/26/21:
- Soccer Tots (3-5 years old) at Christa McAuliffe Park from 3:00-3:45pm: These soccer-themed motor skill classes are very easy for youngsters to get into. Younger age groups focus on developing motor skills and self-confidence; older classes focus more on developing core soccer skills and personal focus, and introduce an element of light competition. Instructor-to-student ratio is kept small to maximize individual development, and above all else we promote fun, fun, fun! Parent participation recommended for ages 2-3.5 years.
- Soccer (6-12 years old) at Christa McAuliffe Park from 4-5pm: Your young athlete will gain the technical skills and sport knowledge required for their next step into soccer. Areas of focus are dribbling, passing, shooting and ball control. By the end of the program, your child will have learned new life skills such as teamwork and sportsmanship, made new friends and improved their soccer skills.
Flag Football starting Friday, 9/17/21 and 10/29/21:
Experience the excitement of football with Skyhawks Flag Football Fueled by USA Football. Using a curriculum developed by the experts from USA Football, coaches will teach skills like passing, receiving, kicking and flag pulling. Participants will gain confidence and learn important life lessons in a fun, positive environment.
- Flag Football (5 to 8 years old) at Christa McAuliffe Park from 3:00-4:00pm
- Flag Football (9 to 12 years old) at Christa McAuliffe Park from 4:15-5:15pm
Baseball camp starting Saturday, 10/30/21:
- Baseball Tots (2-4 years old) at Christa McAuliffe Park from 9:30am-10:15am: BaseballTots classes focus on fine and gross motor skills as well as body control. We teach all the baseball basics, such as throwing, catching, hitting and running control. We are excited to help these little ones develop a love of the game! Parent participation recommended for ages 2-3.5 years.
- Baseball (5 to 8 and 9 to 12 years old) at Christa McAuliffe Park starting at 10:30am: Learn the fundamentals of fielding, catching, throwing, hitting and base running - all in a fun, positive environment. Specifically designed for beginning and intermediate players, this program teaches athletes new baseball skills along with vital life lessons such as respect, teamwork and responsibility.