Cameron Park Community Services offers a variety of programs and classes for youth, teen, adult, and mature adults.
We are always looking to expand our program offerings. If you’d like to offer a class please complete a Class Proposal Form and submit it to the Attention Recreation Supervisor.
How To Register
Interested in taking a class or participating in a program? There are five easy options for you to register. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. No registration will be taken without payment.
- Online Registration – available 24 hours a day, an account name and password is required. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Phone Registration – call (530) 677-2231 during our office hours to register over the phone. Visa, MasterCard, or American Express payment methods accepted.
- Walk In Registration – accepted Monday through Fridays from 8:00am-5:00pm at the CSD Office located at 2502 Country Club Dr., Cameron Park. Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express are accepted.
- Mail Registration – fill out our Class Registration Form and send payment to Cameron Park CSD, 2502 Country Club Dr., Cameron Park, CA 95682. No cash please. Registration form (attach here)
- Fax In Registration – fax your completed and signed Class Registration Form to (530)677-2201. Credit card is required. Registration form (attach here)
Registering online is easy for our activities. Please click the link below to get started.
An all-day class. Please bring a #2 pencil and a lunch. Obtain class book from CSD and/or study online at ww.cdfw.ca.gov. Complete the self-study quiz at the end of the book as it will help you pass the test at the end of class. You will receive your Hunter Education Certificate same day. Classroom instruction includes ethics, wildlife management, conservation, sportsmanship, ecology and firearms. Ten Commandments of firearm safety. All students are required to obtain a California Get Outdoors ID (GO ID) prior to registering for California Hunter Education courses. Please visit https://wildlife.ca.gov/Hunter-Education/GetGOID to obtain ID. This ID number is needed when registering for a specific date of the class. $10 supply fee payable to instructor. Students must be registered for the class with BOTH the Fish & Wildlife and the CSD.
160105-09 Su 9/9 8:30A-5:30P
160105-10 Su 10/7 8:30A-5:30P
160105-11 Su 11/4 8:30A-5:30P
160105-12 Su 12/2 8:30A-5:30P
Location: Community Center
Instructor: Larry Nelson
Register Now »
All CPR & First Aid Classes are held at:
The Rescue Training Institute
Location: 13405 Folsom Blvd., Ste. 150, Folsom
Please bring a valid picture ID to class. No walk-ins. Registration closes 48 hrs before class. Certification cards are issued by mail after class.