All classes/programs have been CANCELLED/POSTPONED until further notice.
Our Activity Guide detailing all activities is published three times a year and is available at the CSD office or on our website.
How To Register
Interested in taking a class or participating in a program? There are five easy options for you to register. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. No registration will be taken without payment.
- Online Registration – available 24 hours a day, an account name and password is required. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Register Now
- Phone Registration – call (530) 677-2231 during our office hours, 9am – 4:30pm to register over the phone. Visa, MasterCard, or American Express payment methods accepted.
- Walk In Registration – accepted Monday through Fridays from 9am – 4:30pm at the CSD Office located at 2502 Country Club Dr., Cameron Park. Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express are accepted.
- Mail Registration – fill out our Class Registration Form and send payment to Cameron Park CSD, 2502 Country Club Dr., Cameron Park, CA 95682. No cash please. Registration form (attach here)
- Fax In Registration – fax your completed and signed Class Registration Form to (530)677-2201. Credit card is required. Registration form (attach here)