Swim Lagoon is Closed!
The Cameron Park Lake recreation area is intended to provide enjoyment, relaxation, and beauty to all visitors. The Cameron Park Lake facility offers four tennis courts, playground, walking/jogging trail, fishing, boat rentals, paved parking, swim area, and picnic areas. The park has a seasonal concession stand selling cold drinks, prepared foods and snacks. It is the hope of the Cameron Park Community Services District (CSD) that all those who share in this facility will gladly show common courtesies to others. See specific rules below which need to be followed.
Call the CSD office to get more information at (530) 677-2231
Located at 2989 Cambridge Road, Cameron Park
Park gates open at 7:00 a.m., and close at dusk.
- Children 6 years old and younger are free of charge
- Seniors 62 and older $2.00 per person (resident or non-resident)
- CSD Residents $3.00 per person
- Non-CSD Residents $5.00 per person
The Kiosk is typically manned from Memorial Day to Labor Day!
- No bicycles beyond bicycles rack.
- No loud boom boxes.
- No skim boards in swimming area.
- No motorized boats.
- No one under 21 allowed to consume alcohol.
- No fishing from prohibited areas.
- No weapons of any kind permitted on the premises.
- No glass containers on beach.
- No skateboards or rollerblades on tennis court or gazebo area.
- No dogs except for guide dogs for the blind. Dogs are not allowed in the park even if they stay in the vehicle.
- No swimming is allowed without an on-duty lifeguard.
- Tennis courts are based on a first-come, first-served basis; no reservations.
- Catch and release fishing only; all fish must be returned into the lake.
- One fishing rod per angler.
- Anglers age 16 and older must have a valid California Fishing License visible at all times.
- No live bait allowed.
- Barbless hooks are required; please pinch the hook barb with pliers.
Primary funding for this project by Fish America Foundation and Wildlife Forever. Park fishing regulations are equal to and/or in addition to California State Fish and Game laws.