Purchasing Lake Passes
The District is currently staffing the entry kiosk at Cameron Park Lake this summer. A Cameron Park Lake Pass will allow access to Cameron Park Lake’s tennis/pickle ball courts, 1.1 mile walking trail along the perimeter of the lake, disc golf course and picnic areas.
Lake Pass Fees for 2020 are as follows:
Individual Lake Pass: $60
Senior (ages 62+): $50
Family Lake Pass: $130
Daily entry fees, for those who don’t purchase a pass, will be:
Cameron Park Residents: $3 per person
Non-Residents: $5 per person
Seniors (62+): $2 per person
FREE for kids 2 years and under
To Purchase a 2020 Lake Pass, you can call the Registration Office (530.677.2231) during regular business hours (Monday – Thursday and every other Friday from 9a-4:30p) and your transaction can be processed over the phone. Your pass(es) will be mailed to you within 3 business days. We appreciate the support of all of our community pass holders. Revenue from summer pass sales fund a portion of the maintenance costs at the Lake.
Cameron Park Lake Kiosk is now OPEN
Additionally, if you are a Cameron Park and Shingle Springs resident that is experiencing a financial hardship, please apply for a Program Assistance Grant if purchasing passes would be cost prohibitive to you or your family. You can find the link to the application here https://tinyurl.com/y8kn2uxd
Lastly, please know that under the current CDC, state and county guidelines, the pool is closed and an opening date is not established, so we are not selling Combo Passes or Pool Passes at this time. If the Community Center Pool opens this summer and public swim is scheduled, we may consider pass sales, but this is yet to be determined and has a great deal of variables that will affect how decisions are made. If you purchased a Combo Pass in earlier months, you can expect an email from us next week with additional information for you.
The Cameron Park Lake recreation area is intended to provide enjoyment, relaxation, and beauty to all visitors. The Cameron Park Lake facility offers four tennis courts, playground, walking/jogging trail, fishing, paved parking, and picnic areas. It is the hope of the Cameron Park Community Services District (CSD) that all those who share in this facility will gladly show common courtesies to others. See specific rules below which need to be followed.
Please Note: Due to County and State guidelines the playground at Cameron Park Lake is closed. Additionally, the Swimming Lagoon was not funded in last year’s budget. To read more about this, please click here
Call the CSD office to get more information at (530) 677-2231
Located at 2989 Cambridge Road, Cameron Park
Park gates open at 7:00 a.m., and close at dusk.
- Catch and release fishing only; all fish must be returned into the lake.
- One fishing rod per angler.
- Anglers age 16 and older must have a valid California Fishing License visible at all times.
- No live bait allowed.
- Barbless hooks are required; please pinch the hook barb with pliers.
Primary funding for this project by Fish America Foundation and Wildlife Forever. Park fishing regulations are equal to and/or in addition to California State Fish and Game laws.
- No bicycles beyond bicycles rack.
- No loud boom boxes.
- No skim boards in swimming area.
- No motorized boats.
- No one under 21 allowed to consume alcohol.
- No fishing from prohibited areas.
- No weapons of any kind permitted on the premises.
- No glass containers on beach.
- No skateboards or rollerblades on tennis court or gazebo area.
- No dogs except for guide dogs for the blind. Dogs are not allowed in the park even if they stay in the vehicle.
- No swimming is allowed without an on-duty lifeguard.
- Tennis courts are based on a first-come, first-served basis; no reservations.