Please be aware: Household Hazardous Waste dumping will be unavailable at the Cameron Park Clean-Up Day as well as unavailable at Station 86 off of Bass Lake Rd.
For other locations to dump Household Hazardous Waste please click: HERE
To View Flyer with Prohibited items please click: HERE
Use this day to clean unwanted junk out of garages, clean your yard of unwanted clippings & tree trimmings and to properly dispose of bulk items. This FREE service will be available at Camerado Springs Middle School Parking Lot at 2480 Merrychase Drive and Christa McAuliffe Park (across the street) for Cameron Park residents to drop off items from 8:00 am until 2:00 pm. Snowline Hospice will be at Camerado Middle School to accept donations of gently used items used items and e-waste items. No commercial waste please. Members of the Cameron Park Fire Explorers Program will be volunteering at this event and collecting tax deductible donations.
The Community Cleanup is a FREE SERVICE FOR ALL CAMERON PARK RESIDENTS. For more information and a list of prohibited items call (530) 677-2231.
September 15, 2018
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Camerado Springs Middle School Parking Lot
2480 Merrychase Dr.
Cameron Park, CA 95682-7717
Get Directions »
Related Calendar events Events
- 2nd Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony - November 30, 2018 - 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Cameron Park's Run with Santa - December 1, 2018 - 7:00 am - 11:00 am
- Cameron Park Explorer Post 89 Fire Department Pancake Breakfast - December 1, 2018 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Santa Parade - December 7, 2018 - December 9, 2018 - 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Sierra Symphony - December 8, 2018 - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm