We are so excited to announce our brand new water exercise class made possible by Marshall Medical Center that started on July 29th.
What could be better than beautiful sunshine, a cool pool, and fun new way to exercise?! Join us for our NEW AquaBody Strong classes lead by our certified AquaBody Strong Instructors. Participants will be in the pool on inflatable, light-weight, water fitness boards – attached to lane lines for stability. These boards are the perfect platform for core stability and fitness training. All classes will include a combination of yoga, Pilates, and HIIT style fitness moves designed to burn calories, increase strength, balance, endurance, and focus while having fun in a safe, low risk environment.
Introductory Rates are as follows:
$8 per class for Residents
$9 per class for Non-Residents
Classes will be 60 minutes in length and held:
- Fridays: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Sundays: 9:30am – 10:30am
Spaces are very limited, so be sure to register early (must be registered at least 8 hours before the start of the class – no drop-ins.) You can either register online using the links below, or call 530.677.2231 during normal business hours to register over the phone.
We are currently experiencing technical issues with the online registration process, if you would like to register please call the CSD Office at 530-677-2231.
Some Important Notes:
– Spaces are limited and registration for each class is non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Classes are for people ages 16 & up, no previous experience is necessary – classes will be at beginner level
– All participants will remain physically distant and spaced out while participating in the class
– All participants will be required to wear a mask or face covering while entering and exiting the facility, but not during class.
If you have any questions, or would like additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org