The community of Cameron Park is located in the foothills of El Dorado County, on the west slope of the Sierra Nevada along U.S. Highway 50, about 30 miles east of Sacramento, California. The community is home to about 18,000 residents and covers an area of about 8.3 square miles. The Cameron Park Community Services District (CPCSD) administers fire and emergency services, parks & facility reservations, recreation, covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&R’s), lighting and landscaping, solid waste disposal and recycling.
The CSD, for many years, has had the pleasure of serving Cameron Park residents and businesses by providing:
- Administration Services
- CC&R Enforcement
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Parks & Facilities
- Recreation Programs
We hope you agree that Cameron Park is a Special District!
It is the Mission of the Cameron Park Community Services District to preserve and enhance the quality of life and to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of our community.
District Five-Year Vision Strategies
The following are areas where the District will focus time and resources to strengthen and improve over the next five years!
- Optimize Reserve Programs
- Increase Revenues
- Increase Participation in Programs and Facilities Usage
- Continue to follow our Existing Top-Level Plans
- Maintain and Improve Fire Services
- Enhance our Relations with the County and Community
- Strengthen Community Partnerships
- Address Deferred Maintenance Needs
- Stay ahead of Best Practices for Administration of the District
Our vision, in partnership with local officials and the vibrant citizenry, will secure Cameron Park’s place in El Dorado County as “A Special Place to Live.”