The Cameron Park Community Services District strives to provide the activities YOU want and enjoy. The success of current and future programs depends on you and your participation. So let us know what interests you and your family by registering for a class or attending one of our special events. All of our classes, activities, and events are published in our Activity Guide.
Our recreation guide detailing all activities is published three times a year and is available at the CSD office or on our website.
We are always looking to expand our program offerings. If you would like to offer a class please complete a class proposal form and submit to the Recreation Supervisor. You can submit the form via email to email@example.com, or you can return to 2502 Country Club Drive.
How To Register
Interested in taking a class or participating in a program? There are five easy options for you to register. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. No registration will be taken without payment.
- Online Registration – available 24 hours a day, an account name and password is required. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Phone Registration – call (530) 677-2231 during our office hours to register over the phone. Visa, MasterCard, or American Express payment methods accepted.
- Walk In Registration – accepted Monday through Fridays from 8:00am-5:00pm at the CSD Office located at 2502 Country Club Dr., Cameron Park. Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express are accepted.
- Mail Registration – fill out our Class Registration Form and send payment to Cameron Park CSD, 2502 Country Club Dr., Cameron Park, CA 95682. No cash please. Registration form (attach here)
- Fax In Registration – fax your completed and signed Class Registration Form to (530)677-2201. Credit card is required. Registration form (attach here)
Registering online is easy for our activities. Please click the link below to get started.